Friday, February 26, 2010

Pompey needs Money !

SO today is d-day for the much beloved Portsmouth F.C. basically, if we do not get a new owner in the next... 12 hours, I will no longer have much of a club to support. Hence, I need anyone with a bit of spare cash lying around to buy my club. I would do it myself but cash seems to be a bit low at the moment. So, please buy me my club !


But seriously, this shit is rather serious, I may very well have no club left to support come this time tomorrow.


An official spokesman has said that, "There is now only a very short window of opportunity for buyers to come in with a credible offer." So, rumour has it that you'll be needing in the region of about 45 million Pounds, which is not much to ask for but then again, nor is world peace...









No comments:

Post a Comment